Friday, February 28, 2020

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR SUCCESS


“Everything you need to accomplish your goals is already in you.”

  • I have integrity and drive and worked persistently for this moment.
  • I am worthy of praise—both from others and myself.
  • With each day, I will take smaller steps toward my joy.
  • Working toward my goals inspires others around me to do the same.
  • Improvement and growth are never linear.
  • The more I improve myself, the more I can help the world around me.
  • I have the power to spread love to each and every person that crosses my path.
  • My path is unique and I will walk it with pride.
  • I will pause and appreciate this beautiful moment.
  • I can define what “success” means for me at this given moment.
  • I will spread enthusiastic light to those who need it today.
  • I built this mountain with small stones, and only then began to climb.
  • This day can act as a beacon of hope for the days when I need inspiration.
  • My community supports me and I support them.
  • I will be present in my current joy.
  • Change is inevitable, in good times and in bad.
  • There may be trouble ahead, but I am strong enough to face it.
  • People trust me because I am trustworthy.
  • Each success is an opportunity to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Post