Friday, February 28, 2020

MANTRAS FOR CHALLENGING TIMES


“Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but actually you’ve been planted.” – Christine Caine

  • When a person’s speech is full of anger, it is because he or she suffers deeply.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh, Anger
  • I have solved similar problems in the past and can do so again.
  • I cannot be defined by society’s labels. I am unique.
  • I can use this anger to spark positive change in myself and those around me.
  • My anger stems from fear, and I will comfort that fear with loving kindness.
  • My small acts of compassion matter to the world.
  • Each small step adds up to a long journey toward peace.
  • Day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. I only need to focus on now.
  • The success and positive energy of others empower me to change.
  • There are beautiful days ahead.
  • I will find small beauties in the world today.
  • Forgiveness begins with taking care of my own hurt.
  • My challenges inspire lessons for myself and those around me.
  • Beyond mountains, there are mountains.” –Haitian Proverb
  • My feet are on the ground, I am breathing, and I safe.
  • Resting will clarify my next positive step forward.
  • I am only responsible for my own actions.
  • I believe that there is love in the world and love in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Post