Saturday, December 1, 2018

*WE ARE ALL 2018 TODAY*.


TODAY EVERY BODY IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS THE SAME AGE TODAY, IT HAPPENS ONCE EVERY 1,000 YEARS.
YOUR AGE + YOUR YEAR OF BIRTH = 2018.
FOR INSTANCE:
BRITS AJIMATANRAEJE  IS 44YEARS + 1974 = 2018
SOGBAE IS 38 YEARS + 1980 = 2018
FOYEGBE IS 11YEARS + 2007 = 2018
AIYEFELE IS 46 YRS + 1972= 2018.
FESOJAIYE IS 39 YEARS + 1979  = 2018
CHECK YOURS.

IT'S A TOTAL MYSTERY THAT GOD IS THE GREATEST!!
ALLAHU AKBAR! GOD IS GREAT!
GOD ALMIGHTY IS GREATER THAN THE GREATEST
HIGHER THAN THE HIGHEST
WISER THAN THE WISEST
GOD YOU ARE ALMIGHTY
WHETHER POOR OR RICH, WE ARE ALL SAME IN THE FACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY,
SO, CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARD YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING AND BE POSITIVE BECAUSE THIS YEAR IS SPECIAL TO ALL.
TODAY, WE ARE ALL 2018 .
EVERY LIVING SOUL PRAISE GOD EACH DAY.
YOU NEED TO BE HAPPY!
DON`T WORRY BE HAPPY!!
PATRIOT ODUNARO B.J
08038454008 


https://web.facebook.com/BRITS-Tutors-559325054540022/?modal=admin_todo_tour

1 comment:

  1. Talking about herbal medicines that can cure herpes simplex virus totally I have always doubted it,I suffered from herpes virus before
    Now until I came across testimonies of a African herbalist doctor MOSES ANABIC HERBAL HOME whom had saved and cured individuals. Then I contacted the herbalist he told me I would be cured if I believed so I gave him a try I took his herbs as instructed,after two weeks and four days I began to notice so many changes internal and external of my body.i witnessed myself being cured totally from herpes virus,now I do trust herbal medicines than our medical theraphist that have been deceiving us that herpes had no cure.all thanks to DR MOSES ANABIC HERBAL HOME whom treats all kind of sickness totally, you can contact him through his email mosesanabic@gmail.com or making it easier contact him on WhatsApp with +2348100661264.doctor you are genius.

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Post