Sunday, October 28, 2018

Happy Birthday, sweetheart!


Birthdays mean a fresh start; a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for more significant benefits. May you find true bliss as you face your next milestones.
     
                 
Everywhere you go, you fill up the place with smiles. This is why, for your birthday, I wish that life always gives you a reason to smile, for as long as you live. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!


A wife like you is rare. Indeed,
You’re there for me in times of need,
That’s why on this, you’re a special day,
You’re wished the best in every way.
Happy Birthday to My wife, my friend and my babe!
Your birthday is a beautiful occasion all by itself. However, for me, it’s a special day allowing me to thank God for all that your love has meant to me.
We have known each other forever. Every year, I tell you the same things on your birthday, and you make it sound like I’m so original. However, that is just the kind of person you are: sweet, humble and caring. I hope you never get tired of hearing that.




Today is the time of celebration; I hope you have a beautiful day with loads of love and surprises. May your birthday gives you the best memories till the next one, may you have success waiting ahead.
 
My dearest wife, today is your birthday, and I look forward all year to celebrating this day with you. I have planned so many enjoyable activities, and I can’t wait to see your face light up when you look at what I have in store for you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Post